Tuesday, January 19, 2010

the declaration



this is the initiation to the citizen headspace project.

I declare myself, to be a Citizen of the Earth...

it involves revoking what rigid society has to offer, instead seeking more, seeking the future we demand for ourselves and our children.
this futureworld will not be one of war and starvation, but the the illuminated phase of peace and harmony, man, creatures, wind and trees all equal partners in an integrated lifestyling.

and so, the declaration involves and invokes.

by executing :

I declare myself, to be a Citizen of the Earth...

the results unfurl
now, no problem on this planet is someone else's
its shared problems, shared resources, shared solutions

now, throwing that piece of rubbish in the river....it cant be done. this rubbish is going to end up in my fellow citizens house down the river, across the sea, everywhere.
my actions are bound to service of the humanity+creatures of this planet.




the shared fates, shared solutions, shared futures

I declare myself, to be a Citizen of the Earth...

No comments:

Post a Comment